Address: Stall Street, BATH, BA1 1LZ
Telephone: + 44 (0) 1225 477 785
The finest religious spa in Northern Europe, built 2000 years ago around the country’s only hot springs. When visiting Bath, this Museum is a must see. The Roman bathing establishment with its magnificent Temple and Baths flourished in Aquae Sulis between the first and fifth centuries AD and the extensive remains still flow with natural hot water. The Roman Baths themselves are below the modern street level. There are four main features: the Sacred Spring, the Roman Temple, the Roman Bath House and the Museum. With a special audiotour for children and the exquisite Georgian Pump Room restaurant, the Roman Bath’s makes for a wonderful family day out in Bath.
January to February, November to December
9.30am – Last admission 4.30pm – exit 5.30pm
March to June, September to October
9.00am – Last admission 5.00pm – exit 6.00pm
July to August
9.00am – last admission 9.00pm – exit 10.00pm.
- Adult single £12.00, July & Aug only £12.50
- Senior citizens (aged 65 and over)
- Full Time students (aged 17 and over plus a valid ID) £10.50
- Child single (child is 6-16 years, ES40 holders £7.80
- Family ticket (2A + 4C) £34.00
- Children 5 years and under are free)