No.1 Royal Crescent
Address: No.1 Royal Crescent, Bath
Telephone: 01225 428 126
An 18th century townhouse designed by John Wood the younger as part of his masterpiece, the Royal Crescent, now designated a World Heritage Building.
Daily except Mondays from 10.30am to 5pm (4pm in November only).
The House is open Tuesday to Sunday and on Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Adults £6.50, Concessions, Senior Citizens
- Students £5.00, Children (5-16 years) £2.50
- Groups £4.00 (adults & students)
- School Groups £2.50 (5-16 years) and Family Ticket £13.00
- Special tours by arrangement with the administrator.